Visiting Three Rivers
We’d very much like to get to know you and help you know us better. Here are some steps you can take:
1. On the 3rd Sunday of each month after the morning worship service we have a visitor’s outreach luncheon downstairs hosted by one of our 5 adult “flocks.” This will give you a chance to chat with several of our people over a hot meal.
2. Each Sunday (except the 3rd Sunday of each month) first time visitors are invited to share a Sunday meal at a nearby home of one of our families after the worship service, where you can find answers to many of your questions and get to know one or more of our families. If our outreach team members did not notice you, please make yourself known to the couple at our welcome center in the lobby, and they will connect you.
3. Five adult “flocks” meet during our Sunday School hour from 8:45 AM – 10:00 AM. Our welcome center couple can direct you to the appropriate flock, where you will have opportunity in a smaller venue to meet God’s people and study God’s Word.
4. You can explore an even smaller venue Sunday afternoons or evenings with one of our small groups. Contact Paul Cumbers at 781-2294×14 or Paul Cumbers.
5. 7:00 PM Wednesday evening prayer meetings will give you further opportunity to experience our body’s fellowship and ministry.
6. If you are a single adult, ages 18-25 and want more info on small group, flock, and other gathreings, contact Paul Cumbers (see above). For youth (Grades 7-12) info contact Josh Eyler at 781-2294×17 or email@example.com. For women’s Bible studies and ministry info contact Annette Heming at 781-2294×13 or Annette Heming.
As God’s people who have received mercy, we are desirous to share with you the wisdom of God’s Word and the power of His Spirit by which He enables us to navigate the issues of life. While you will find many of our members competent to counsel and pray with you, you are welcome to approach any of our seven elders/pastors during a church gathering, call the church office to speak with a staff pastor (803 781-2293), or call our staff counselor and elder, Rick Graff at 803 781-2294×21 to make an appointment (no charge).
We offer a membership class in the Fall and Spring, taught by our Senior pastor, Rob Andrews. It is called, Christian Essentials and Church Membership. There is no obligation to join by going to this class.